الخميس، 29 مارس 2012

Mauritania : Two girls reveal the story of their escape from slavery



Although Mauritania has enacted laws that criminalize slavery and punish slave masters, this phenomena continues to exist especially in remote areas, the government fails to provide appropriate conditions to eradicate this phenomena but keeps on stalling in enforcing the laws and protects the enslavers, even the president of the country denies its existence, and the latest case of slavery and human trafficking discovered in Mauritania is the story I’m about to narrate in this blog which talks of two Mauritanian girls who escaped from their renter to whom they were rented by their enslaver:
Meymouna, tears in her eyes, says, We were informed by our enslaver that we were rented to some wealthy person in the remote district of Nbeikt Lahwash; Upon our arrival to our new master he told us that work will be hard and we have to be raised in hardship so we can have the endurance it takes to do our work, and that our new job will be a camel herder for myself and a shepherd for my little sister. We set off to work, all day long under the burning rays of the sun chasing camels. Our master wouldn’t allow us to take water with us with the excuse that we have to learn to endure.
We faced torture and were denied eating and drinking for two days upon the slightest mistake we make, when for example a camel or a goat is missing, and we were not allowed to sit with the family members. As for clothing, there was no need for it in the first place but he brought us clothes almost every two years, and he was keen on humiliating us regularly, he did not see in us a human being that deserved to live.

Meymouna adds that she was a victim of rape while she was in pasture by some other camel herder in a desert far from the village where she lives. Her masters and employers didn’t phase and never acknowledge it considering it normal for her kind and no need to blame let alone punish the poor camel herder. But Meymouna insists today that she will not give up her right in punishing the man responsible whatever it costs.
This story brings to memory the story of Mbarke Mint Esatim who was a victim of recurrent rape by her masters while authorities insisted on taking no action against them simply because they are related to the president of the country.

These stories are only a drop in the sea, for in Mauritania Anti-Slavery Organizations continue to uncover cases of slavery but the government keeps turning a blind eye.
No clear programs are put in place to rescue the enslaved from their misery, nor to better the conditions of the previously enslaved who suffer under the heavy foot of poverty, illiteracy, and deprivation. Human rights activists who uncover cases of slavery are subject to continuous harassment and imprisonment and the last example is the arrest of activist in the east of Mauritania and putting them in the worst conditions where a leaked picture showed one of them stripped naked and tied in one of the places they were held in.




by : ahmed jedou
Translated  by :Mohamed Ould Mohamed Salem 

هناك 10 تعليقات:

  1. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1635190126National Museum of Korea
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1635190126Korean culture
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1635190126korean history
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1635190126Goryeo dynasty
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1635190126Joseon dynasty
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1635190126Hangeul

    ردحذف
  2. My name is George Grant, its been a great privilege knowing someone so spectacular and different in terms of what he does and meeting it so after i took my time and with the fact that i have trust issues dealing with people from the internet, he seems to amaze me and got me where i list expected cause have ran into hackers who are the wrong choice and cant even be proud of what they do in terms of making there task up to there clients, and I must be sincere with you if i say that i appreciate the generosity which he uses in supporting both men and women in the United States that absolutely need solution and burst to their low Credit Score and poor Credit Profile.Its a great honor for such special commitment, experience and expertise to increasing a low Credit Score and cleaning up bad or negative items appears to be amazingly productive and has been so pleasing and desirable in each and every case encouraging professionals like hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com to realize their goals. The professional am quoting for brought my Credit Profile up to speed, increased my Credit Score from a low 410 to a high 837 and as a result of these,Thanks a ton,from every member of my family. Deep down in my heart I highly recommend (hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com ) he can fix any Credit Score related problem. May God bless him! Contact him through the email available and you can also reach him on his mobile number too (406) 2250681. Thank me later

    ردحذف
  3. Guys i’m glad to reccommend this great service i received from

    hackerkerryarnstrong and i will implore everybody who falls under such

    circumstances to give him a trial and am sure is work will speak for

    itself,i barely do these speaking hugely about people but his

    expertise,proffessional touch when it comes to fixing my credit score and

    also waving any kinda debts ranging from student loan, medical loans and

    many more. I got linked up with him not too long,and as at last week

    Monday,up to 600 credit score with multiple collections including my

    student loan and an eviction. The hackerkerryarnstrong help me delete all

    the collections i have and help me increase my credit score to 815 and make

    sure all my scores are above 800’s across the three credit bureaus. He got

    all this done in less than 4working days. I was denied upper week before i

    got connected to him when i apply for mortgage and i got applied today for

    the same thing i got denied for last week. I cannot thank the

    hackerkerryarnstrong enough for the changes he has made in my life in this

    short period. Have decided to share my super feeling experience with

    everyone who might be going through such hardship that

    (hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com ) can solve every of your puzzle for

    you.Here is his contact details (406) 2041451...and you can also mail him

    at hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com to turn your problems to happiness. He is

    the best man for the job and always ready to help.

    (hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com )

    ردحذف

  4. Its been a great honor to finally come across someone who knows what it takes for credit score to be boosted genuienely without no hinder.I’m so excited right now for been rescued from bankruptcy by a God sent hacker named Kerryarnstrong...My CREDIT SCORE dropped down to 421 with 9 negative items and a bankruptcy. He help me increase my credit score to 847 and delete all the negative items and also waving any kinda debts ranging from student loan, medical loans and many more,He got all this done in less than 4working days. I was denied upper week before i got connected to him when i apply for mortgage and i got applied today for the same thing i got denied for last week, He truly is honest about what I want and what is expected of me to do. Contact him on his regular mail hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com or (406) 2041451

    ردحذف
  5. Am Clone Jack...Its so pleasing to me as am about making you peeps realize the generosity act for supporting men and women in the States that absolutely need solution to their low Credit Score and poor Credit Profile...Am talking in person of Mr.Mark (hackeranthonymark@gmail.com)Its a great honor for such special commitment in helping those in need of such need,if i say his such a perfect match to making your work perfect is an understatement and his such a reliable expert when it comes to increasing a low Credit Score and cleaning up bad or negative items appears to be amazingly productive and has been so pleasing and desirable in each and every case encouraging professionals like me to realize their goals. The professional am talking about brought my Credit Profile up to speed, increased my Credit Score from a low 410 to a high 837 and as a result of these,Thanks a ton,from every member of my family. Deep down in my heart I highly recommend (hackeranthonymark@gmail.com) he can fix any Credit Score related problem. May God bless him! Contact him through the email available and you can also reach him on his mobile number too (406) 5771911

    ردحذف
  6. Hello everyone, I’m jackie, divorce recently. And i decided to buy a home suited for my family. I didn’t have the best track record with funds in my past so far and my credit profile was not the presentable. My credit score was 521 and I couldn’t apply for a mortgage, I was desperate to get a roof over my head which almost led to the detriment of my family. I read some good reviews about Hack on Google and i visited different credit score boost sites too,ran into so many hackers of different choice though,but only decided to follow the recent update which pops up on those sites i visited which was talking about hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com then I contacted him. And to my greatest surprise between 5 working days, my score raised to 768 and he also erased all the negative records on my credit report. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family, I’m totally grateful to hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com for such services given to me. I firmly recommend hackerkerry to you all in need of such services and get your credit issues fixed in a short period. You can reach him through Email now on hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com or send a text to +1 (406) 577 1911.He can fix a Chex system and a DUI report as well. Be Good

    ردحذف
  7. Hello everyone, I’m Raymond,. I decided to buy a home suited for my family recently. I didn’t have the best track record with funds in my past and my credit profile was faulty...i’m glad to recommend this great service i received from hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com and i implore everybody who falls under such circumstances to give him a trial and am sure is work will speak for itself,i barely do speak hugely about people but his expertise work,professional level when it comes to fixing my credit score and also waving any kinda debts ranging from student loan, medical loans and many more. I got linked up with him not too long,and as at last week Monday,up to 600 credit score with multiple collections including my student loan and an eviction. He hackerkerry help me delete all the collections i have and help me increase my credit score to 815 and make sure all my scores are above 800’s across the three credit bureaus. He got all this done in less than 4 working days. I was denied upper week before i got connected to him when i apply for mortgage and i got applied today for the same thing i got denied for last week. I cannot thank him hackerkerry enough for the change of life he has assisted with in this short period. Felt so relief now with what is bothering me and i have these kinda feeling inside of me, about people who might be going through such hardship that (hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com ) can solve every of your puzzle for you. I prefer you mail him at hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com to turn your problems to happiness...He is the best man for the job and always ready to help. (hackerkerryarnstrong@gmail.com )

    ردحذف
  8. Am wilson,want to appreciate the generosity and solution i got to my low Credit Score and poor Credit Profile.He (hackeranthonymark@gmail.com)Its a great honor to have worked with you and i appreciate such special commitment in helping me when i thought all hope is lost,his reliable and an expert when it comes to increasing a low Credit Score and cleaning all bad or negative items.The hacker am talking about brought my Credit Profile up to speed, increased my Credit Score from a low 410 to a high 837 and as a result of these,Thanks again anthony,from every member of my family. Deep down in our heart we say big thanks and I highly recommend (hackeranthonymark@gmail.com ) he can fix any Credit Score related problem and also fix bad student grades which will be a permanent hack. A trial will convince you! Contact him through the email available (hackeranthonymark at gmail dot com)

    ردحذف
  9. Am still baffled with my experience with anthony...in terms of his professionalism and energytic step in speeding up my task...NAME - Emily. Just relocate into another state and i was having difficulties to get a home for my kids, ever since my late husband died,have been the only one they've got,I didn’t have the best track record with funds in my past and my credit profile was bad too...I got a referal from a friend who is in PARIS and he told me about how (MR.ANTHONY) hackerkerryarnstrong at gmail dot com assisted him figure out the huge funds that have been pending for long inside her BITCOIN wallet, and she felt it wont be easy to claim the disburstment of payment, but with the help of these hacker in person of hackerkerryarnstrong at gmail dot com .I gave it a trial too caus ethat was actually the very first time i will ever hear of hackers helping out with such , so i was new to the process but he, mr.anthony happens to be a very honest and sincere man who never turn his back on his word and each and every word he said to me ,came to reality within days,i implore anyone who falls under such circumstances to give him a trial and am sure is work will speak for itself,i hardly boost about people confidence like this but his a professional, and his level of handling jobs when it comes to fixing my credit score and also waving all kinda debts ranging from student loan, medical loans and many more. I got linked up with him not too long,and as at last week Wednesday,up to 600 credit score with multiple collections including my student loan and an eviction. He hackerkerry help me delete all the collections i have and help me increase my credit score to 865 and make sure all my scores are above 800’s across the three credit bureaus. He got all this done in less than 4 working days. I was denied upper week before i got connected to him when i apply for mortgage and i reapplied when he told me his done, for the same thing i got denied for last week. I cannot thank him hackerkerry enough for the change of life he threw towards my family for change in story,as he assisted with in this short period.Felt so relief now,and i have these kinda feeling inside of me, about people who might be going through such hardship that (hackerkerryarnstrong at gmail dot com ) can solve every of your puzzle for you. I prefer you mail him at hackerkerryarnstrong at gmail dot com to turn your problems to happiness...He is the best man for the job and always ready to help. (hackerkerryarnstrong at gmail dot com )

    ردحذف